Post-Gay injustice system!!!

I am writing this post far and away from my normal dwelling (about 260 miles north actually). You see, I grew up here in Central California after my parents decided to shelter us from the kinky/materialistic ways of Los Angeles (where I was born). A little over three years ago I decided to move back to SoCal to seek fame and a skanky girlfriend, much like douche-bag extroirdanaire Spencer Pratt.
Photobucket

After a year long stint in Pasadena I decided to move to Orange County after finding a pretty cheap room in a nice house, and I've been pretty much laying low ever since. But about four months ago I received a jury summons, not at my current residence but at my parents house.
Photobucket

I should go on to explain that I haven't lived with my parents since I was 18 (I'm 25 now), so why the County still has that old address on file is beyond me. Being the responsible citizen that I am, I filled out the survey explaining that I have not been a resident of the county for over three years, and that I have been living in Orange County for the past two. Seeing as how "I am no longer a resident of the county" was listed as one of the reasons why I would no longer be required to serve, I thought nothing of it and went on my way. About a month later, my sister leaves me a voicemail telling me it's urgent and that I should return her call ASAP. Well apparently the county never received my survey and were kinda pissed at me. Having been a victim of the Post Office's carelessness several times before, I decided to give the county a call to clear this mess up. Well... the nice lady *sarcasm* wouldn't hear any of it. She basically told me that it didn't matter that I hadn't lived in the county for over three years, I still had to get my tight little ass (very true) over here and serve my civic duty.
Photobucket
So here I am, ready to serve tomorrow morning.

ugh!

Sorry if this post doesn't sound intersting/inspired, I'm still prett tired from the 3.5 hour drive.


****************
would it be too much to ask to have US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald present?
Photobucket
mmmmmm... that would make it all worthwhile!

No comments: