Ego's are a turnoff, and NOT PostGay!

It's nice when you've accomplished something, and an added bonus is when ppl come up to congratulate you on your success. But there seems to be a line that several people have crossed. I'll mention an example. Brandon Flowers of "teh Killerz". Back in 2004, Flowers and Co released "Hot Fuss" a pretty good album which recieved quite a bit of attention and critical acclaim.
Photobucket

Obviously the pressure was on to meet or exceed the success of their debut. So what does he do? He proceeds to shit-talk about legends in the music industry (as well as up-and-comers) and how he wants them to worship at his feet. He even went on to say that Radiohead's last few albums have been nothing but noise (BLASPHEMY!!!) and that his upcoming album "Sam's Town" will go down as the best album of the past 20 years.

So, what do they give us? This steaming pile:
Photobucket
Apparently they managed to ask their guitar player to pose in a swimsuit and goat decided to show up just for kicks.
Photobucket

So... where am i getting to with this rant? Well, a few minutes ago I stumbled upon a blog featuring an article I was mildy interested in. It wasn't until took a closer look at the blogger's bio that I realized I could read no further. He fucking toots his own horn so much it made my eyes bleed.

SRSLY? Who calls themselves a "Six-Figure Blogger" and an "Internet Business Evangelist"
what a douchebag!
Photobucket

**UPDATE**
here's the URL:
http://www.davidrisley.com/

2 comments:

D W said...

Hey PostGay... can you do me a favor? Can you please tell me what URL it was that belongs to the "Six Figure Blogger" and "Internet Business Evangelist" douchebag? I'd like to check it out. Thanks :-)

Rachel said...

I am now going to adjust my profile to be more honest about my success;

"Hi, I'm Rachel and I am two figures blogger, please send me canned and nonperishable food"