Politicians we wish were gay...

Recently I asked my Twitter followers to tell me which politicians they wished were gay and why.  Here are their responses.

1 - Rahm Emmanuel
Photobucket
Not only does this guy get stuff done, but he has a unique way of going about it.  This is what Wikipedia had to say about a certain incident:
"On the night after the 1996 election, "Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting 'Dead! ... Dead! ... Dead!' and plunging the knife into the table after every name."

Now imagine having him on our side, I'm pretty sure we would've managed to persuade a few bigots to vote against the bullshit that was Prop 8.

2 - Gavin Newsom
Photobucket
I had several people tweet me suggesting Gavin Newsom. Not only because of how empathetic he's been to the gay community in San Francisco, but because of how handsome he is. I have yet another reason, he's related to one of my favorite musicians. Joanna Newsom! Either way we srsly need to get him elected for governor. I mean, come on people we have Arnold Fucking Schwarzenegger as our governor!!! Come On California!!!

3 - Dick Cheney
Photobucket
(you know I had to post this pic)

Probably the best reason for Cheney's appearance on this list was written by @vinneyt who wrote:
"i wish dick cheney was gay cause then he would,ve shot more ppl in the face"
Photobucket

You know you'd pay to see that facial!

1 comment:

Wonder Man said...

Obama...cause he's a good looking guy