Recession Proof Post Gay Profession

In these difficult financial times it may be hard to find/keep employment. Although I finished school a couple years back, I had a change of heart and decided to go back to study veterinary medicine.

cat


But then I started wondering... is being a Vet really that Post Gay? I mean, I'm pretty sure the job pays ok, but I really don't want to lose my Post-Gay street cred. So after much consideration (and questionable chemical concoctions) I decided to become a professional Lion Rider.

Photobucket

Any other Post Gay professions I should look into? I'm pretty sure I found the perfect one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the fuck makes me unfollowable? Fuck. Am I too queer?

bleak said...

To Anonymous..

Having a bad day? Need a tug?

Brandon said...

Best job ever

Anonymous said...

Ah, the land of the free!
You have the right to free speech as long as you speak English.
--

Anonymous said...

Lady Gaga is probably my biggest guilty pleasure in music. I can't explain why I like her.
And you?