Tax Cuts for the LGBT Peeps!!!!

I could drag this out and make it a long rant, but I'll just cut to the chase (I'm sleepy). These past few weeks I've been hearing my coworkers brag about the thousands of dollars they're getting in their tax return because of all the kids they've managed to punch out. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I mean I'm not taking any jabs at them for having kids, but why should they get rewarded for doing so? They're using way more government resources (Public Schools!!!) than I ever will in my gay, child-less lifetime. This would sting a lot less if I had the right to marry, but I don't.

SRSLY, WTF?!?!??!
Photobucket

2 comments:

jaysays.com said...

There's also the fact that if we were heterosexual and could marry, my partner wouldn't be taxed on the medical insurance coverage he pays for me. Equal taxation - we should have a Gay "Tea" Party... only our health benefits cards replace tea bags... too bad "Gay Health Care Benefits Card Party" is so difficult to remember... :)

Unknown said...

Perhaps they are being paid forward for providing fodder for future wars (or possible the same wars that are going on now in generations to come)?